Single Item Upload
SINGLE ITEM UPLOAD
Step 1: Login to the WatchFacts Dealer Portal
Visit our dealer login page - dealers.watchfacts.com . Click the "Inventory" tab then click on the "Add Inventory" tab.
Step 2: Find the Product You Will Like to Add
(Tip) If your Brand, Model or Reference do not appear, click "+Add New Product". In the next screen, under the specific tab, click the first entry which will say "Add New ________" (brand, model or reference)
Step 3: Enter Your Basic Information
Add the basic information of your item. Keep in mind that anything with a "*" (Asterisk) is required. Everything else is optional.
Step 4: Basic Information Continued (Case)
Please enter the case materials as they are a required fields. The other fields are optional but as per Amazon's Best Practice Guide you should fill out as much information as possible.
Step 5: Basic Information Continued (Dial)
Enter the display type and dial color as they are required fields . The other fields including the band and additional information tabs are optional but as per Amazon's Best Practice Guide you should fill out as much information as possible.
Step 6: Certify Your Timepiece
If you item is new with tags (unworn) please continue to the next step.
1. If not, go ahead and type in any inspection comments (ex: Watch serviced March 2017) if any.
2. Select the appropriate fields for the following: box papers, water testing, external wear, functionality and authenticity.
3. Upload your photos, click the browse button and select all your images (please include a photo of the serial number keep in mind that this photo will not be made public but can help you prevent any fraudulent claims). 4. Label your images under "Image Type".
(Tip) Please watch the video for a more detailed explanation on each required field.
Step 7: Select the Partner Portals
1. Select the partner portals that you would like to showcase your items.
2. Select which images you would like to use as listing images.
3. Fill out the the required corresponding partner portal fields.
Step 8: Issue Certification Report
You probably noticed that your item's current status says, "Awaiting Report". You must issue a certification report.
1. Select the item that you would like to certify.
2. Select "Issue Certification Report".
3. Click "Apply to Selected".
Step 9: Dealer Audit
1. Select your payment options:
2. Click "Proceed"
Step 10: Done! Your Item is Now Awaiting Sale
Your item is ready to be sold on Amazon or whichever partner platforms you selected. (Keep in mind that you must have your accounts linked to the partner portals before uploading items).
Comments or Questions?